Friday, May 27, 2011

The criminal and the cop

Today I started talking to a guy who's about to become to go into law enforcement. He seems like a nice guy but i was thinking to myself. How does that look when a person of the Law id dating someone who ignores the law. My driving record isn't as nice looking as it once was. Currently I have a SDL and I've been arrested and thrown in jail(It was petty nothing serious). But i have a record nonetheless. It seems almost as bad as the Preacher dating a stripper.

He gave me his number so I texted him so he would have my number too. I appreciate so much that he was thoughtful enough to tell me he'd text back after the weekend because he was going to be really busy working on a paper. So lets see if he follows through. I'm used to guys telling me they'll call me or text me back and then don't( like MaMa's Boy). So I'm not going to hold my breath, but this guy seems different.

No comments:

Post a Comment