Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today is supposed to be the day....

So today, Sunday, is supposed to be the day that MaMa's Boy and I were supposed to have "the best date ever" however he has to work. He gets off at 8:30 which isn't really late. I sent him a message stating that I wouldn't mind hanging out after he got off work, after all I am a creature of the night.  He responded back with: i might do something after work with u, as long as i see u im happy. How sweet of him to say that. As soon as i saw that message in my facebook inbox i felt the excitement swell up inside me. Prior I was excited about the date but doubtful. I mean his big thing for "the best date ever" was to do lunch or dinner. That seems so plain Jane, played out, been done a million and one times. How was this dinner/lunch  date going to be different from all the rest. I was totally thinking like he was going to try to sweep me off my feet. Do something that's unusual and different. Something bold. I will admit I love watching Millionaire Matchmaker, so my mind was off in LaLa land thinking that maybe we'd have a date like that. Like take me to a pottery class and play with clay or a picnic on the beach (provided it's not a windy day) or a hot air balloon ride. I mean honestly the possibilities are endless. It just takes some creativity and balls. None the less The idea that it doesn't really matter what we do as long as he gets to see me means a step in the right direction.  


So maybe something will happen tonight or perhaps I'll be waiting till Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment