Saturday, May 7, 2011

What should i wear??

So I'm supposed to be going on this date with MaMa's boy next sunday.Im super excited about it but the day isn't going to come fast enough. So far details don't existent. We haven't talked about it. So while i've been trying to contain myself and keep up with all my work I've also been trying to figure out what I should wear? I want to look hott not slutty but like she's perfect to bring home to mom and spicy enough that i can't stop licking my lips.  That's the look i'd like to achieve. I haven't gone on a real date in so long i'm starting to get nervous. oh all the pressures... like what to where? how much do i talk? do i offer to pay for things?

So what should i wear? i honestly don't think i have anything in my closet that says "I'm perfect enough to bring home to mom but you're gunna be licking your lips all night" i might need to go shopping... so Yvonne( i know you're reading this) what are your thoughts on this??  I'm usually either showing cleavage galore or i'm in t-shirts. i dont have many  tops that are in between. perhaps i should go shopping for a new outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment