Thursday, May 19, 2011

He didn't call

So after I wrote my last blog I contacted MaMa's boy and was like hey we haven't talked much and asked him how he was doing. Obviously because we don't talk I don't know. He apologized and said he would call me. I never got a call though. My feelings aren't hurt. I'm grown up I can handle it. It is and will always be disappointing to get your hopes up and have them stomped on with steel toe boots. So I'm done. 

It was probably a good thing that this didn't get off the ground. We can't even find time to have a 1st date or hang out or even call. So what would that mean for a relationship(If it got that far)? I just understand how hard it is to text.Its 2011 pretty much everbody texts. Girls like to feel like they are thought about. This would be entirely different blog if sent a message and said I know i was supposed to call but i'm tired and i can't stay up till 10 when you get off work(or something along those lines). I just honestly feel like I don't exist in his world. He doesn't message me unless i message him first. Communication is like #1 reason couples don't work out. Men and Woman are just so different in the way they communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment