Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So how long do I wait....

I'm not one to quit too soon. I'm going to keep trying till I just feel like it's not worth it my time. And I'm Definately feeling like He's( MaMa's boy) almost might not worth my time and energy anymore. I take lightly to be jerked around. Don't tell me We'll go out on a date on Thursday then Its pushed back to next Sunday then next Sunday turns into Tuesday and It's Tuesday today and nothing. If you are busy that's one thing. But i hate this game. I like a good Cat n Mouse chase as well as the next person but this is dragging out and for what? We don't even talk. I have no idea what's going on with him. Ive given my number to him a couple of times and told him to call me or even text me and nothing. I'm kind of over it. The flame was lit but uumm I think this flame has died. I can't do it. Don't talk a good game and not follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment