Friday, May 20, 2011

Sorry If it seems like I'm ignoring you at the bar...but I'm going home alone

Uuumm how am I supposed to take a drunk guy seriously? He's had numerous drinks and I'm sure he's wearing his beer goggles So of course my Boobs are going to look like steak on plate just calling out for attention. But what happens when He's not drunk and realizes that maybe the whole package isn't as good as he thought it looked when he was drunk??? I'd be idiot to go home with him. Any girl who does, well shame on you. It is definitely more the exception than the rule that you can meet a guy worth your while at a bar. How shitty would you feel the day after when you've basically been dissed by this guy who sold you a bill of goods? I mean it happens even when people are sober, but drunk guys are ridiculous and are a lot more focused on banging a chick then starting a relationship with her. I've been there done that. I learned my lesson.  Bars are bad places to meet guys for anything meaningful and long term. But If you are a whore and you are just looking for your next score then bars are your playground.

Realizing I wasn't going to find Mr. Right at the local pub has definitely made my life easier. In my younger years I blew so much money on scandaliss clothes to wear out at night so I could look just as hot if not hotter than the other girls out on the town because i thought maybe it would pay off. The only thing i got out of it were phone numbers that filled my phone but collected dust because the guys were all losers, some free drinks, and just awful(I mean like horribly bad) meaningless sex. So I'm very glad that I'm not the girl any more. There were times where i questioned my sexuality. I thought maybe If I played with girls I'd have more fun.  But there's nothing like a mans touch(to me) that drives me crazy and the way his body heat sets my nerves on fire and I love how his scent lingers on my skin while i drive home.  As i was saying though. I've saved money on clothes because I'm comfortable enough to be able to go to bars in a t-shirt and jeans. I'm only going to hang out with friends and they don't care what i look like. It's so much nicer being casual while drinking instead of wondering if my nipples are showing. From time to time i will dress up to go out but it's more to fit in. I don't always want to be Casual Carla ya know? I love love letting my boobs out for some fresh air, a tan, and showing the guys what they can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment