Thursday, May 26, 2011

So when is it the right time??

So a thought occurred to me today. I'm not sure what I was doing or where i was but i guess that isn't really important. My question is when do you tell a guy about all your falsies and removables? I know that sounds crazy but if you think about it for a second hopefully you get where I'm going with this. I'm very open with my friends about my wig. I think everyone knows that I wear one. It's not because I'm going bald. I just hate my own hair and it's such a BITCH to deal with.  But at some point after being involved with a guy it will reach that point in the relationship where my wig can no longer stay on my head(no amount of bobby pins can keep that thing in place when.... uummm yeah you know) So to spare that embarrassing moment when it accidently comes off, It's better to be upfront about it. But when do you make this person aware? I mean obviously It's not 1st date talk material or even 2nd date talk material. This is something I should probably figure out as long as I'm wearing a wig. I have been thinking to switching over to a sewn in weave for a little though. But it's not just wigs, women wear all sorts of fake body enhancers, like chicken cutlets, How embarrassing is that when he takes your bra off and those fall out?  I have big boobs so thankfully I've never had to experience that. Oh and Spanx. They do an amazing job at sucking you in underneath your dresses but what happens when he's trying to pull and yank this skin tight thing off and then your thighs go all jiggly? Can't say I've ever dealt with that either. But I'd imagine it's a source of discomfort at some point when it comes to "that time".


I can recall this time when i was with "Late night Jew" and we were making out and he went to pull my hair and my Ponytail came off... I just looked at him and was like "yeah by the way the ponytail isn't real"  i can recall feeling so embarrassed. I almost thought i'd die. I usually try to warn guys not to tug or pull on my hair because its not permanent. I just wonder what they are thinking when i say that. I don't have a good history with my hair staying on. It just moves all over the place and a few times I've just thrown it across the room because i was annoyed with trying to keep it on.  I've been asked once by a guy why i don't just wear my natural hair. I Hate my own hair is my response. So the wig and weave can be embarrassing but so can my real hair.  The moisture from the sweat and the friction from my head rubbing against the pillow just mats my hair up and i look like a troll afterwards. My hair is thick and coarse so i can't just use my finger to brush it down. I actually have to use a real brush and comb to make my hair look presentable so... either way isn't that great.

I guess I really don't need to spend too much time thinking about it since I don't plan on being that intimate with a guy till we are in a committed relationship. So i've got some time. Things are pretty stag at the moment.... but I have been planting some seeds out there so we'll see what sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment