Monday, May 2, 2011

His words made my heart leap

So "Mama's Boy" and I have been chatting on and off over the past week. We are both busy people though  apparently. This past Thursday we were supposed to go on a date but i never heard from. I didn't get upset over it, I've been crazy busy myself. He did write me to apologize and told he'd make it up to me and "Take me on the best date ever" and my response was like "Ok, Awesome".I know classy, right? So he responds with "yea u deserve a great guy, would u give me a chance hun" i read that and i felt my heart skip a beat. I mean no one has ever said that to me and i thought it was really cute. I didn't know what to say though. I've been thinking about those words none stop. I mean a chance like this doesn't present itself everyday( at least not in my world).But it took me over a day to write him back and the only thing my fingers could type before quickly hitting enter was "OMG....are you for real?"  I'm like 110% positive that is not the response he was looking for ( on the bright said I didn't say no). A part of me wants to say 'Yes' so badly. He's a sweet and genuine guy but i have a few reserves. 1.) Our schedules 2.) He's really a nice guy and I don't want hurt him( because some how some way I'm sure i could manage to) 3.) Distance, he lives in Orlando-ish. I think i failed to mention that to you earlier.


I could use some advice. I'm not sure how to answer him and asking a question in response to a question won't get us very far. Perhaps i'll have to see how the date goes first, right?? It's no good to jump the gun or put the cart in front of the horse. Like how horrible would it be if someone spent $60,000 on a vehicle before test driving it and then after they got it realized it was a stick shift and they hate driving manual or realized they didn't fit inside the car?? One word: DISASTER! I'd laugh at that person and call them an Idiot. Like Who does that? But I do owe him an answer and like a good answer not some cheesy line from a movie. Like "You're a great guy and all but I don't think we'd work out. we 're just two different people" or classic line "It's not you, It's me" Or " Let's just be friends". If my decision is 'Yes' then does a simple "yes" work? or do you have to get fancy be like "I'd love to" or "You had me a hello" 


I'm so nervous my butterflies have butterflies. This could be shot to have a decent relationship that quite possibly lasts longer than 4 months or it could be just another relationship that goes no where.  I'm so over bad relationships with crazy crack heads, liars, and douche bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment