Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 days to go

I haven't heard from Mama's boy at all so I will say i'm a little nervous. when someone goes silent and you don't hear from them it's possible they are busy which means that there is an increased chance that something is going to get in the way. We were already supposed to go on a date and it didn't happen because he was busy. It sucks I mean there isn't anything i can really do. On my part i've been trying to make sure my shit is together because i don't want anything to stop me from going on this date. Still not sure what i'm going to wear. I might need to go shopping. I don't think my closet has what i need. I'm praying that this goes down. Being built up with anticipation and being let down is such a crappy feeling. It's like crashing.

On a side note, totally different topic(guy) Hoopster and I havent been chatting as much as we were before. And our conversation has changed. Its a lot more dirty and short. I almost get the feeling that the only thing we'd turn into was a hook up. I've been there and done that many times over(and no and i'm not particularly proud of that) but it happens. So I'm currently debating on weather or not to cut my losses now or wait and see? I mean honestly i have no idea what his intensions are. I think its too soon for me to ask. and if it is just a hook up its counter productive to my over all goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment