Monday, May 23, 2011

Running into your past

Its so great when you run into your past flings. NOT. Do you know how hard it is to get past a frist impression? That's why first impressions are honetly so important. So the other night i get a message from this guy and I'm a polite person so i respond. We chit chat back and forth and then i click on his pictures. I thought to myself wow this guy looks kind of familiar and his user name was a little familiar too. But I was like *Bleep* is a very popular name, so it could be anyone. Then he told me about his job and  I was like wow this guy sounds even more familiar.We both figured out at the same time that we knew each other previously. We kept talking for a little. He sounded like he had changed but I just couldn't get over how i remembered him. On My list he is refered to as "Reefer *bleep*" because i had dated a guy before with the same name. So as his name may suggest he was a huge pot head.  So his name for my blogging purposes only is "Hotel Reefer" because he works over night at a hotel. Which is the exact same job he was doing when I met him back in 2005. Now I know I can't throw too many stones bceause I still work in a call center, but I'm also in college working to do something else with my life. He on the other hand isn't doing much that i know of with his. 

One of the reasons it didn't work out between us is because i just felt like he was a loser. The first night we talked on the phone we stayed up All night, Like I got to see the sun come up. It was so nice. He sounded so great. But everything I ever needed to know about him and all his stories he pretty much told that first night.  Weed rotts yours brain and his was certainly mushness because his stories just kept repeating. and all the time I had to hear about how he just wanted to move to Hawaii and live on the beach and Smoke weed. That's no kind of life for me and there was no way our relationship would go anywhere. Plus the sex wasn't that great either. It was horrible.  So even though he sounded like maybe he changed i just can't shake my impression of him. and he's an adrenaline junkie now. What kind of relationship would that be? I'd constantly be thinking about how one of these days he won't be there because he did something stupid and got himself killed.


Well speaking of the past... The other night when i was hanging out online I got a message from someone else I used to know like back in the day 9th grade. I used to have a crush on him. But he was dating my BFF at the time( i think i understand why I got the homewrecker award now) So we were having innocent talk at 3 am(which mind you never seems to stay innocent) then our conversation turned. It got really intense and needless to say It ended well and I slept well. The next morning though i was like hhmm so now what?? I mean we didn't have physical sex but can we still talk with out the wierd akward feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment