Sunday, August 21, 2011

An old poem

I've been hurt over and over for the past 7 years.... this reminds me why I started this. I'm looking for more than what i've gotten in the past. 




I feel so hurt I just want to cry
let all the tears just  flow from my eyes.
the rum in my coke has gone missing
my yang is left without a yin
how foolish I was to follow so blindly 
like a lemming before it plunges to its death 
 I feel so hurt i just want to cry
let all the tears flow from my eyes  
the touch of our lips ignited a blazing fire
running rampant under the cool night sky
for you I tried my best
apparently that  just  wasn’t enough
i feel so hurt i just want to cry
let all the tears just flow from my eyes
a crime I must have committed 
for I’m being treated like I am nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment