Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Are we really that Immature?

Alright so as I was driving to the gym today I was thinking about all the times I've been snuck into a guys house in the wee hours of the night/morning and times where it seemed the only place to go was a the backseat of a car or the beach in the dark dark. It dawned on me that I'm 24 now and that is officially no longer cool. I'm not sure why I even thought it was ok to begin with, but lets not go there. So I took an in depth look at the situation and I've come up with only 3 reasons why a guy wouldn't want you over his place.

Excuse #1 He's embarrassed to be seen with you in front of his roommates. I say this because We're all adults and sex is a natural part of life, so why would your roommates care if you're having sex in your room that you pay rent for? and If they did have a problem, personally I'd say a big FUCK YOU to them. You pay rent so you can do what ever you want in your room short of stuff that's obviously against landlord policy. Your roommate has to get up early, fine just let me scream into a pillow no one has to hear me, problem solved.

Excuse#2 He's got a girlfriend (that he lives with or whatever). So in that case, one should be careful of any random reasons a guy could come up with for not having you over his place. RED FLAG. RED FLAG! It could be that his roommates  know he has a girlfriend too and he doesn't want to involve them in his cheating behavior and than it accidentally slips one day to the girlfriend that he's been having other girls over. It's possible he lives at home and his parents know who his GF is. I'm sure they wouldn't condone his behavior, unless of course they are as morally bankrupt as he is. 

Excuse #3 His roommates know you. Like say you're friends with his roommates, or a little sister, cousin, maybe ex of one of his roommates. That would definitely make things weird and I could understand why he wouldn't want to have you over.

outside of these 3 reasons there is no reason to ever have to resort to a backseat unless of course you really really like that sort of thing. I mean even if you live at home it can be done. You just have to know how you're family operates. Mine. No guy can spend that night. Works for me. I snore and I hate it so I have desire to have a guy stay over. My parents aren't big into casual sex, but If the guy is my boyfriend then its not casual.  I'm sure any parent knows that at a certain age you have feelings and you're grown. Personally I'd rather have my child having sex at home then out in some dirty motel or out in public where they can get arrested. How Embarrassing is that??  People talk.

I know America is full of prudes, but get with the program already. SEX SEX SEX SEX! it's natural and fun. If you don't make people resort to crazy stuff its a hell of a lot more satisfying too. I think if more people were having sex they'd be a lot less stressed out and wound up. If you go too long without you go crazy. WAKE UP WASHINGTON!!! maybe that's what's wrong with our politicians, they need more sex in their life. But they should definitely keep it off facebook, twitter, and their cell phones(Sen.Anthony Weiner).

No comments:

Post a Comment