Saturday, August 6, 2011

I feel like there's an invisible sign over my head

I've always thought this and I think It would be safe to confirm that there is an invisible sign over my head that only men can see that says "Side chick" either that or I give off some unknown hormone that attracts guys with girlfriends, fiance's, and wives. Not kidding. So I was talking to "Dolphin Boxer" on facebook. we've been friends/acquaintances for a long while and after telling me how I'd be the perfect Birthday present and he misses my boobs. I learn he's engaged and getting married in a year. I've known for a while since post-hooking up that he actually had a girlfriend and all I just didn't realize it was serious like that.  I shouldn't have been surprised. I mean I have a history of getting involved with guys with a main squeeze.  So what does this tell me about men? well they can't be trusted. HONESTLY!!! Sometimes it makes me rethink this whole thing. I know all guys aren't bad but I think the good ones are truthfully all gone at this point.

So the first guy I hooked up who had a gf I found out the hard way. She started sending me nasty nasty messages on Myspace and I swear she even stalked me at work. But I wasn't the only side piece he had either. Then there was this other guy, his baby mama actually called me and left nasty threatening messages on my cell phone. I never knew he was trying to work stuff out with her while he was hooking up with me. Then there is this one married guy that when we were first hanging out and stuff I was clueless that he had a gf, was engaged, and soon to be married.He surely never acted like there was another woman. Then there was this guy I worked with who was sleeping with me and another girl I knew in the office and was friendly with. I found out when she was pregnant with his baby. That was not the best situation. Then there was this guy that I worked with and his girlfriend also worked in the same place. Super awkward. The first time I met him he also never acted like he had a girlfriend.  There was another married man too. I thought they were separated but they were very much still married. I think I'm nearing the end.... Oh yeah and the guy I hooked up on a off for a while. I just recently learned he has a son. He's only a few months old and I cant recall during the past year texting back and forth and again I had no idea there was another woman and baby.


In no way am I proud of these hook-ups. But ladies let it be a lesson that "you think you know, but you have no idea". I don't want to make you paranoid but it could happen to anyone. I'm thinking there may even be people missing. I don't remember everyone off the top of my head.  Some guys can be just as clever as we can. Not all guys are bad at cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment