Thursday, August 11, 2011

I found an old poem i wrote back in day on myspace

I layed an offer on the table.
and you accepted.
a dirty game was provoked
the moment i stepped foot in your room.
a royal flush i felt
when your lips landed upon mine.
i had only wanted to bluff
but you called it
 your scent and my lust
threw me off my game.  
i kept trying to play it safe
however poker was not meant to be played that way.
hearts and diamonds took over
landing me a loosing hand.
i folded and let you have it-
a big mistake that was.
you got what you needed
now i serve no purpose to you.
your tone with me has changed
and you don't even see me the same.
a straigh flush of spades has conquered my hearts-
in the game of poker you have winners and you
have losers. 

I Don't even play poker btw.... but not too shabby 

1 comment: