Friday, August 5, 2011

House hunter

So I was trying to figure out what I should do with all this pent up sexual energy. I wrote an Erotic Short story(fictional).... I used to write them all the time and I stopped from lack of inspiration. I'm a little rusty and out of the groove, but I hope you ENJOY!
******The character is who ever you want her to be. She can be you( if you're a woman) or a woman you know.  




I sell houses and I’m pretty damn good at it. At 28 I’ve sold more houses than some of the senior sales reps have but I’ve been told that my aggressive style is a turn off in other areas of my life. Honestly, I just think that I’m not meeting the right guys. There is nothing wrong with a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. In case anyone missed the memo it is 2011 and not 1940. It was November and things were rather slow for me I wasn’t selling as much as I would have liked to. One afternoon my phone did ring and a very pleasant sounding voice was on the other end. I was intrigued already without really paying to attention to what the voice was telling me. This guy had seen my advertisement on a park bench and thought I’d be perfect in helping him find a new place to live.

The next day he came to the office and we met to talk about what it was that he was looking for in a house so I could begin searching around for him. The first time I laid eyes on him I was surprised that he actually looked almost exactly how I had pictured him from his voice. It was breath taking I must admit. He was very handsome. When he walked over to me to shake my hands and introduce himself his 6’5 frame seemed to just tower over me like a sky scrapper. His hands were soft so I could tell he didn’t work with his hands for a living. His cologne smelled amazing and I came to conclude that he has expensive taste and deep pockets. Judging by his demeanor I could tell he was slightly arrogant and not ashamed of it.

After our first meeting I couldn’t get his beautiful blue eyes out of my mind. I could have just gotten lost in them they were so deep and rich with color. I’m also a sucker for a nice set of blue eyes. I thought his arrogance would bother me a little but he also actually kind of sweet at times and I wasn’t sure what to think about it. He was demanding though. His list of ‘must-haves’ read like a grocery list. Finding everything he wanted in one place I knew was going to be a big challenge. I tried to reason with him but he was also stubborn and not willing to compromise. 

A few weeks later I was able to find a couple houses that met most of his wants so I set up a walk-through. We met up at a beautiful estate in Coral Gables and I took him on a tour. He didn’t seem overly interested in what it had to offer so we ventured to the next place. I was getting annoyed at all his comments about what he hated, which was a lot by the way. The next stop things just got worse. We only spent about 5 minutes inside and he was ready to leave. He complained that I hadn’t listened to his demands and that if I couldn’t find better homes He’d no longer need my services.

I spent the next few days working really hard. The worst feeling in my job is getting canned by a client. His wants were just impossible so I thought I’d get creative the next go around and distract him. When we met the second time to look at houses I was dressed in a very short dress that hugged me in the right places and showed off my nice chest. During the walk through I could feel his eyes paying more attention to my ass than the house which was great for me. I knew at this point I could probably get him to buy anything before he realized what he was getting into. We ended up seeing one other place and after that he was ready to buy. I was super excited to get the deal over with. Not only was he a hard client to please but there was something about him I found irresistible and I really wanted to have sex with him.

It was now the middle of December and I was finalizing paperwork for him to sign. When I called him to tell him I needed his signature and then He’d get the keys he demanded we meet at the house instead of my office. It wasn’t my first choice but it was his and he is my client. By the time I was able to arrive at the property it was dark outside. I had other clients I needed to tend to first. He didn’t seem to mind the late meeting though.  We went inside to get out of the warm Florida weather. When I set the papers down on the kitchen counter for him to sign part of me was sad I’d never see his beautiful blue eyes again or smell his amazing cologne.

He picked up the pen and acted like he was going to sign the papers but he stopped and looked at me with this look that said he was having second thoughts. I squinted my eyes at him trying to figure out what was suddenly wrong. Terrified of what he might say I started spouting out all the good things about the house and reminding him that it was probably the closest thing he’d ever find to what he was looking for. I was blabbering so much I hardly noticed that he had moved closer and was now towering over me looking down with a smile. Confused by the expression on his face I became quiet. 

For what seemed like forever no words were exchanged and we just stood there staring at one another. The next thing I knew his lips were pushed up against mine and I couldn’t stop myself from kissing back. I had day dreamed about what kissing him might be like but it was far better than I could have ever imagined, his lips were so soft and sweet. My heart was racing and the thoughts in my head were going just as fast. I couldn’t believe what was happening and before I had a chance to fully grasp what it all meant he stopped. It was very abrupt like someone slamming on the breaks in a high speed moving vehicle. I had no idea what to think and my mind went blank. I couldn’t even form a sentence. My mouth opened but I’m not sure anything coherent came out and then it happened again. He kissed me once more this time grabbing my body and bringing it closer to his. Our bodies were pressed up hard against one another’s and I could feel his heart beating fast. 

There was no use trying to fight him off and deep down I wanted it just as bad as he did. I gave into desire and threw all caution out the window. I eagerly tugged at the buttons on his shirt to get them undone, ripped it off, and tossed it aside. Not wanting to waste time I quickly dealt with his belt and pants and tossed them aside as well. Once he was naked I took off my dress and bra. I had decided that day I wanted to go bare. He backed me up into the wall and picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

My body was highly responsive to his every touch and the moment his cock entered my vagina my body hiccuped.  He fit perfectly inside like a hand in a glove. For a few moments he stood still just kissing my mouth and neck before he began to move in and out of me slowly. He looked into my eyes with such intensity and kissed with such passion. No guy had ever done that with me before and it unleashed a side of me I normally kept hidden. His thrusts increased in speed and strength. I had to grip tightly onto his shoulders just to keep from bouncing all over the place.

Between breaths my screams filled the echoing silence of the empty house. Over and over he pounded his cock into me tirelessly fucking me in hopes of making me climax. I could tell it was requiring great effort for him to hold back and make me cum first. His considerateness aroused me even more and I called for a position change. I knew it was easier for me to cum if I were on top so I ordered him to get on the ground and I straddled him. Once again when his cock entered my vagina my body hiccuped. It felt amazing to be on top and feel in charge. I was finally in a position where I could make the demands and I loved every second of it.

I moved up and down slowly at first getting myself reacquainted with his cock. Once I was comfortable and ready I picked up the pace to where we were before we changed positions. In no time at all I could feel myself nearing towards an orgasm and I couldn’t stop. I went full speed ahead moving faster and faster until I felt it just ripple through me. My body twitched and jerked a couple of times and I went cross eyed for a second it was so intense. When I could regain myself and catch my breath I had to order him to be still. My nerves were super sensitive and I thought I might just explode if he kept moving inside me.  It took very little time before I was ready to go again so that he could finish too. We rolled around on the ground changing positions so he was now on top.

He entered me with such swiftness my body didn’t even have time to react as it had before. The kitchen smelled of sex and his cologne and I was dying to feel his hot cum shoot inside me. Like a predator devouring its prey he moved in and out with such a hunger. Every time I clenched my muscles around him I could tell it made him that much closer to the end. I dug my nails into his back and I swear he roared like a lion. It was very hot and it made me bite my lip. Moments later he made the most ridiculous face, his body tensed up, and then his hot cum filled what little space was left in the hot velvety cavern of my vagina.

It was hot and steamy and I secretly hoped maybe the feeling would last awhile but shortly after climaxing he stood up, signed the papers, and got dressed as if nothing had happened. The room climate quickly became cold and lonely. Not sure how to interpret his actions I got dressed without saying a word and walked out the door. I never heard from him again except for a delivery of Tulips I received with a note that stated I was worth every penny he paid me and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment