Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ex-Boyfriend alert....

So Monday night when I was hanging out with "HomeDepot" I got a friend request from one of my ex-boyfriends. I was really shocked. I almost wasn't sure if I should approve it or not. But I don't hate him so I did approve it. We were talking on facebook today and had a good chat. Although he did say a thing or two that caught me off guard. He said he was worried about me because we hadn't talked in so long. I ended things back in 2007. So yeah it's been some time. I honestly just never thought he was interested in keeping in touch. Not that I would have either way. Maybe for a little I would have kept in touch but I'd get over quick and just leave things well enough alone. Whatever though. Enough time has gone by and I've grown up enough that we can be friends. He also asked if I was single, which immediately through up a red flag in my mind. There are very few reasons why an Ex will ask that. A, they are still interested. B, They hope they are doing better off than you. C, they honestly care and want to see you happy.I think that's it.  So I'm pretty sure he doesn't honestly care so we can rule out choice C. Shortly after asking about my dating status, he also asked if I was still a freak...RED FLAG RED FLAG. I probably should have stopped the conversation at that point, but I didn't. In the history of post relationship etiquette I'm pretty sure that's an illegal question. I answered 'Maybe'. I must be oblivious because I never thought of myself as a 'Freak'. But then again back in 2007 I was still a little out there and care free. I have since calmed way down.  ***Overly honest moment***  I remember one of the first few times we hung out I got naked in his truck and stuff happened.  I didn't really think that that was freaky.  One time I think I did admit to him that I would be interested in having a 3-some with another guy or girl. but again on a scale of 1 to 10 that is only like a 5 or 6. Rather mediocre.  He also mentioned in the conversation that he should stop by and come see me some time. ** CODE FOR: I Want to 'hook up' **  I know his exact thought too, "she gives amazing head and I want some" He may also be thinking "That shit was tight too I'd like that" but my response to him would be, "you can't handle it... You'll cum in 30 seconds and then where will that leave me? NO THANKS!"   I have no desire to be with my Ex sexually in any way shape or form. Back then it wasn't good for me and I'm sure not much has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment