Friday, July 22, 2011

So i've been talking to this guy

I met this guy out the other night when I was at ale house. He was hanging out with a couple guys I knew from high school. He seemed really into me but he had also consumed a few drinks, which is why I don't really pay attention to guys I meet in bars. I gave him my number because he seemed like cool people and since then we have hung out a few times. He's really easy to talk to and he's funny and seems decent. I like him( I think) I still have my reserves so I'm proceeding with caution. He's not currently working but seeking jobs and he definitely seems to have his head on slightly straight. That's always plus. I really would like to stay away the crazy ones.

I have a lot on my mind about this. He is a nice guy and I don't want to hurt him. I know that is a  horrible thought to have already, but I think I have myself pretty well figured out( possibly) and I know sometimes I get side tracked especially If I start to get bored. I'm not hard to entertain for a short while. I'm just not sure this guy is can go the distance. But I am trying to be open minded and go with it. I havent given up yet before anything happens. 

There is one thing though I don't already like about this guy. He knows something about me from high school that was told to him from people he hung out with in high school. He moved here from Tennessee and went to my High school after I had graduated. I mean he has already expressed that It doesn't bother him. But the thing is something that I would definitely like to get away from. And I would have rather told him about it then him hearing it from other people. In addition the people who he hangs out with know about the story obviously because they told him, and when I'm hanging out with everyone knowing that everyone knows and its still a sore spot for me makes it awkward. I thought I was passed it but apparently not. When I found out he knew I was like FUCK ME!! locker room gossip, it really sucks, especially when it's about you and not for anything good.  Also He smokes. it's such a nasty habit to have. I mean luckily he doesn't smell like a smoker, but at the same token If he has to keep excusing himself to have a smoke it will get annoying. 


Strike 1: I don't like meeting drunk guys in bars
Strike 2: He's a smoker(of both kinds)
Strike 3: He knows something from past I really wish he didn't
Strike 4: He doesn't have a job. 

I think we're off to a great start..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment