Friday, July 8, 2011

So If Life were a movie ...

If my life were a movie I'd spend the next 2 to 4 years falling in and out of love with all the wrong guys only to discover last minute when I'm about to give up on love become a nun and move to Wyoming that my good friend, Too Smart For his Own Good or TSFHOG for short, would turn out to be the one who I should have been with the whole time.  I've discovered that he has feelings for me and seems like he just might maybe possibly be in love with me.But at this very point in time I don't feel the same way. So when I learned this I felt a little awkward. I mean how horrible is that to express your love to someone only to find out they don't feel the same?? IT SUCKS, in case you were wondering. He's sweet, and it's great that i can lean on him when I need to, and I could go on about stuff that I like about him, but Physically there's no attraction. When I picture myself being with someone he's not the type of guy I see myself with. He doesn't have a certain swagger that I'm attracted to. I like a little bit of a bad boy with tattoos and attitude but also loves his mother and has a sensitive side.TSFHOG I would describe as being on the nerdy side. Still wears socks that go above the ankle and I'm not sure he owns a single name brand item(if he did I'm not sure he could rock it). To me every time i see him it's like running into someone I'd see at walmart(we all know what those people look like). I want someone that looks like I just saw them in the window display at Dillards(Dark jeans, nice kicks, a button down dark shirt with some really cool graphic on it(NO ED HARDY!!!(RHINESTONED DRAGGONS ARE NOT SEXY)) Nice hair) He needs to look like he cares about how he looks. 

So yeah If my life were a movie I'd end up with him, The guy that's always been the friend and patiently waited on the sidelines while I dated every wrong guy in the world for me. How's that for a happy ending? but as i said before I don't believe that Life imitates art. That's the stuff for movies. And for some guys to feel like maybe they have a real shot at getting the girl all the bad guys want( yes i quoted a song). Does it happen? Yes, But i've never been known to be one of those exceptions. I'm ok with knowing that No Brad Pit or Ryan Reynolds is going to come knocking at my door, but at the same token I can't just date any Joe Blow that says they like me. If I'm not attracted, I'm not attracted. It wouldn't be fair to someone to try it and it goes nowhere. Huge waste of my time and theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment