Sunday, July 24, 2011

So I was on a roll...

I was on a roll and then i got pulled over and my life feels like it's on hold. So This past Thursday started out great. I woke up and got on the scale and saw that I had lost a total of 11 lbs this summer. I've been good with going to the gym regularly, like 4 times a week at least.  I only do cardio. I haven't lifted at all yet. Eventually I will though.  I went to lunch with the new guy and had a good time. I was headed to go turn my cup of change from my car into money and then I got pulled over. The cop who was in the next lane over ran my tag, just because, and saw that my Driver's License was suspended. So he took my DL and I had to have someone pick me up. LAME!  So for the past couple of days I haven't been able to drive and it really sucks. I hate not being able to just get in my car and go places. My dad had to take me to work Friday and Saturday. I honestly felt like a little kid being dropped off at school. I've been driving for so long it just feels not normal to be driven around everywhere.  It's put me into a funk. I haven't wanted to do much of anything. I'm just hoping that Tomorrow(Monday) that I can get my DL and my life back. I'm missing valuable gym time and since it's currently raining it's not a good time for me to be out walking around my neighborhood.  I just hope I haven't lost my stride. Once I fall off the gym wagon it's hard for me to get back on. 


This whole situation has really sucked. I missed hanging out with my friends Friday night at Ale House and I missed hanging out with my Bestie Saturday night to celebrate her Birthday. UGH! I did make some cupcakes because I had nothing else better to do. Apparently they turned out good. People liked them. Or maybe they didn't want to tell me how much they sucked. I don't know. I'm my own worst critic. So when I tried them, they were just ok. I would make them again but do somethings differently.   

I've had all these things I've wanted to blog about it. But I've been struggling with how much do I say and what do I leave out. This is the internet and once it's out I can't ever take it back. And since my past seems to love me. I don't want to say something now and then later down the road it comes back to haunt me.  I'm sure we're all aware that I'm no angel, but still. There's a lot I don't say because I don't want anyone to think ill of me. sometimes I don't care what others think and sometimes I do. I'm only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment