Friday, July 8, 2011

So I wish things were going better

So I've been blogging since the end of February and I've been trying to put myself out there a little more so that I can meet guys and maybe start something so I can finally get something juicy to talk about instead of my ramblings about whatever crosses my mind first thing in the morning, or in the shower, or when I'm driving down the road in my own little world. So approximately almost 4 1/2 months have gone by and not much has happened in my dating life. LAME! I know. So In the past month I didn't blog. I definitely thought about it, but with school and hanging out I was distracted then I was like bummed because I didn't have a whole lot to say.So any ways I've been trying to figure out why someone like me is single? I'm still not sure (If I didn't have standards, i could be dating though). I honestly Feel like I'm a pretty AWESOME GIRL! But maybe it's not my personality that is the issue. Appearances are everything and although my face is pretty, I'm thinking that my weight is an issue. Thick Is In, however I would consider myself too thick. So since the beginning of June I've been trying hard to make a whole lifestyle change and eat better and go to the gym. I think that if I lost a good 45 lbs I'd be a likely prospect for a lot more guys. Not everyone wants a 24oz steak. I'm not mad about it at all people have their preferences.I do want to say I'm not just loosing weight to get guys to like me a lot of it is health reasons too. My weight is not healthy. I'm on medication for high blood pressure AAHH!!! SCARY!!!! I'm only 24 I shouldn't have high blood pressure already, although I'm in a perpetual state of stress and worry about everything(that doesn't help either). And I'm also on medication for Diabetes, although that's not why i was put on it but I am pre-diabetic. So for health reasons It's time to shed the fat and to have male attention would just be an added bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment