Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm really confused

So I've written a couple posts about how I seem to keep encountering my past. And again I encounter it. Luckily for me i don't delete numbers so I always know who's texting me unless they've changed their number. I woke up to a text from the Welder( I'm pretty sure i mentioned him way back in the beginning) Well I thought he had lost interest. We started texting. It was nice to learn he was still interested. I certainly didn't loose interest but i thought he did and when it comes to guys I'm not one to beat a dead horse. The moment I sense perhaps things aren't going anywhere then I'm done. I don't like texting people and never hearing a word back. I can take a hint. So anyways we're texting having good conversation for about a week then as of June 30th at 10:13 pm EST he fell off the grid. I never want to be a bother. So i waited till July 1st to test the waters. No response. Tried again 9 hrs later on No response. Tried July 4th and one last time July 7th. I'm not an over text-er.I made a couple attempts I heard nothing but I'm over it. I mean plenty of time has passed. I should have heard something. I'm a little mad at myself for even falling into this trap. He did this to me last time. We were talking regularly and then it was like he fell off the grid I texted a few times and I never heard back.  I'm a textaholic. So it's really hard for to be not available when you text me(unless I'm at work, the gym, or in the shower). Sometimes i wonder if my text readiness is too much for guys to handle.  I feel Like if I'm sitting on my couch doing nothing and you text  me, how do i not respond right away?? I'm not busy. I hate relationship games!

No comments:

Post a Comment