Thursday, March 31, 2011

School has started

       So I went back to school last week. It was good. I'm glad to be back in school. I was kind of thinking that maybe there would be a cute guy in my class that i could get to know. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE THOUGH. I can recall one cute guy in my Event risk management class but as luck would have it, HE'S GAY! my classes have a lot of older guys and females. Not my cup of tea. I don't think I've been hurt enough by men to switch over to the other side. Women are lovely and sexy however I'd rather have Steak and potatoes instead of Tuna salad.  I should take advantage of my school's full potential though. I mean just because there aren't any cute guys in my classes doesn't mean that there aren't cute guys in other classes.  So instead of going home between my classes on Monday and Tuesday I'm going to stay  on campus. There's gotta be one cute guy worth talking to that isn't gay or taken.

      I can't believe I'm going to be this honest but I've decided to just go for it. I've always had a fantasy of having a relationship with my teacher. I think that's so hott. It's the big elephant in the room that nobody knows is there because it's between the teacher and I. It's a huge turn on. I'm not sure I've had a college professor that I was interested in but I know in high school there were at least 2 teachers I can think of that i thought were really hott.  How amazing would that be to finally hook up with one, they are married now though. I seem to be attracted to marry men. That's a whole other blog though.

    So how long am I going to be single for? My last relationship ended in August. So for 7 months I've been busy and content. Honestly I didn't start thinking about being in a relationship till like a month before my birthday.  For some reason my birthday always makes me think about my life and love in my life. For some unexplainable reason I never seem to dating anyone on My Birthday, Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, and Halloween. My relationship months are March through August. Well my relationship season is in full swing so maybe I'll meet someone soon, That i can date till August and find myself back in my single shoes for the rest of the year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment