Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bah! Humbug!

So at last we spoke I was full of excitement because i thought i was going to be hanging out with the wrestler. Well it never happened. I wasn't overly surprised because i had a tiny suspicion something would get in the way (on his part) and keep us from getting together. I'm not bent out of shape over it though. I'm actually kind of over this guy. We talk non stop for a little then he basically falls off the planet and there's no communication. It's really crazy and i just don't know what to make of it, really i know what to think, he's just not that into you. i just don't want to believe it. He's telling me he's super excited to see me, but letting petty stuff get in the way. The signs are there. I really should just move on. Ugh, but that's so much easier said than done.


So  let's see I've said bye to the welder and the felon. I'm working on saying bye to the wrestler. There's a mattress man i haven't talked much about but he's not Mr. Right or Mr. Right now so eventually some time soon i will be saying bye to him. So at the present time I've still got G.I. Joe and The Cop, but i don't think that very much is going to happen with G.I. Joe. He'll probably be on the short list soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment