Friday, March 4, 2011

Turning 24 has been good to me so far

When the wetlands dry out they really dry out but when it decides to rain it Pours. Since my last relationship which ended about 7 months ago I haven't really talked to too many guys or gone on any dates.  I was pretty busy with school, coaching, and work so that didn't help the situation any. About a week and a half prior to my birthday I was overwhelmed with responses to my online dating profile.  It was very flattering and it made me feel good. I've definitely felt a lot better about myself and i've managed to care just a little more about how I look when I go out places. I will admit that my new hair helps too. Like to  me it just doesn't look right on unless my face is done up and I don't look like i just rolled out of bed. Eventually maybe the novelty will ware off but i'll ride this wave as long as possible. I need a man.

Soon I will introduce you to the men who are currently fishing in this pond. For obvious reasons I will not use their real name but refer to them by their profession. I could try making up fake names but then i'd have to keep track of who's who. You don't know me yet but it's not an easy task keeping up with everyone and I don't feel like making a reference sheet to use when I blog.







** Disclaimer: I'm not an English major. I had to re-take English-1102  in college  so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors up front. I'll try to spell check, but I'm not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment