Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally throwing away the rose

So my Ex-Boyfriend, The Profesional liar, has been contacting me. I'm a polite person so i responded but tried to keep the conversation to a minimum. He's really annoying though. He keeps trying to say sorry and say he fucked up. Ugh News Flash: I already know he's sorry and he's a fuck up. All i wanted and i know i made myself clear was for him to be honest and to be himself. I did like him. He was sweet and thoughtful. But i couldn't get past the lies. It's not fun being lied to over and over and over again. He lied about things theat were of no importance to me. I didn't care how much money he made or who he knew. If only you knew all the lies he told me and continues to tell. We just had a conversation a little bit ago. In this conversation he told me he had a book coming out in August full of his poems. When i asked who his publisher was, he claimed it was some company owned by Bam Margera.  I'm sorry i just can't believe him. So with that I took the rose he gave me on our first date down and threw it away. I saved it originally because it meant a lot.No guy, other than my dad, had ever bought me a rose. The Professional liar is a looser and i've finally made my peace I don't have any harsh feelings towards him. He was just another speed bump in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment