Saturday, March 19, 2011

Running into your past

So last night it was St. Patrick's Day and I went out for drinks with my Bestie, Yvonne, while we were out i saw this guy who looked actually like this guy I was taken with exactly almost a year ago. At first I didn't think it was him because when we ended he had literally just fallen off the face of the earth, yes i know the world i round. i wasn't born yesterday.  Well i finally saw him at 509 and realized it was him. He claimed to be a masseur, but i prefer to refer to him now as a scam artist. 

So a brief synopsis of our story: The scam artist responded to a post i put on craigslist. We started texting then we started hanging out like every night. We went from 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds. It was great i thought he was perfect and he seemed totally into me. When I said i wanted to wait to have sex he didn't even flinch. He was sweet and thoughtful and polite and we had a lot in common. The only down side i found to him was that apparently physically he wasn't able to have children. We were hot n heavy for like 3 1/2 weeks. Then there was absolute silence on his part. Like i said he literally fell off the face of the earth. His facebook was undisturbed, he didn't respond to my e-mail, texts, or phone calls.

I was sad for a little and hurt I really thought he was Mr. Right or at least Mr. Going the distance. I had never been in a long term relationship and I thought he was the one to break that cycle. Oh, How wrong was I?


The scam artist is alive. I considered confronting him last night but he was drunk and had two black drunk bitches hanging off his arms. It would not have made for a good time plus i was wearing my wig and it's not very secure on my head. So one yank and it would be gone off my head. I'm just not the ghetto. I can't afford to be seen in public with my wig snatched off.  But if I ever see him again and he's not drunk off his ass and alone i think i might just be bold and confront him.

1 comment:

  1. the scam artist....well i got othr names but not good for here since im a blogger to

    ReplyDelete