Friday, March 4, 2011

I need a Game plan

So I have a goal and that is to get to the altar within 5 years. Now it's time for me to set up a plan of action to achieve this goal. One problem though, sometimes I can be like a kid in a candy store and everything just looks so good and I have no idea what I specifically want.

I don't have just one type of guy that appeals to me. My ideal look is a Blonde blue eyed piece of yummy. Second to that is the dark tattooed rock star and third is a good ol southern boy with a dash of urban swag.  3 different looks but obviously all with the same traits.  I don't deal with bull shit. I demand a certain level of respect and I don't have the patience to wait 6 months for a guy to get a clue.

Most important traits are as follows: Trustworthy, Kind, Thoughtful, Outgoing( must have his own life), Spontaneous, Respectful, Honest, Easy to talk to, Ability to have a meaningful conversation, Adventurous, and Ambitious.

So I know what traits are important to me but obviously it takes more than just a list of qualifications to make a relationship work. I need to connect with someone and finding both in one relationship isn't very easy. Countless times there's a connection but there are needs that just aren't being met or visa versa.





** Disclaimer: I'm not an English major. I had to re-take English-1102  in college  so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors up front. I'll try to spell check, but I'm not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment