Thursday, March 10, 2011

Super Excited

So i've been talking to this guy, The wrestler, and he's invited me to come hang out with him on Sunday. When he asked me what i was doing this weekend my heart almost jumped out of my mouth. Like i couldn't believe it. We've been trying to hang out for the longest but because of his distance i can't just jump in my vehicle and go hang out. I'm really hoping that nothing gets in the way. I so want to hang out. It's possible that this isn't going to be anything but I'd like to at least try. So I need to make sure my room and bathroom are clean. I know my mom and she will find some reason to keep in the house. I may be 24 but I live in her house so i have to follow her rules. It sucks being treated like i'm 15, but I don't like paying rent, so I deal.

In other news I contacted the welder per the advice of my BFF. He claimed he didn't end up going on Saturday. I can't say I believe him. I could be jaded from all the lies I've been told in the past from men.  However I doubt that. I called him and he didn't answer or return my phone call. That's rude. How hard would it have been to just send me a text and say he decided to stay home. I'm not one to dwell so I made an attempt to keep communication going however he no longer seemed interested. So I'm over it. On to the next guy or guys. There's one thing I never forget, "There's always plenty of fish in the sea".

1 comment:

  1. Jazz. No rush. Notice the pattern, go outside of your comfort zone and date new men. It took me 3 years to get married. Marriage is hard FREAKIN work! But I would not have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete