Thursday, April 7, 2011

Old men LOVE me

          Apparently there's something about me that older men like. And by older I'm referring to like 31 and up. I'm confused as to why. I've only been able to stumble upon 2 of my own conclusions and there one that I've heard time and time again.  One of the reasons I've come up with is that I'm very mature for my age and it must radiate from my essence. I'm practical and a lot more realistic than most women my age too. My second conclusion is the opposite. I'm thinking that old men must assume that because I'm younger I'm vulnerable and easy. I have to say that's a horrible assumption though. I don't have any kind of Daddy complexes that make me want to be romantically involved with a man my father's age. I'm comfortable enough to admit that a 42 year old is attractive however I'm not one of those girls that can just ignore age. If you're 20 years older than me what can we possibly talk about?? When I bring you home to my parents for dinner how awkward is that is that when you actually know what they are talking about when they reference something from their childhood or young adulthood?? Not Cool. Maybe for some it works but not for me. I like older guys, but guys are like 2-5 years older; definitely not more than that.

        So the #3 reason that I've actually heard guys say is because I'M BLACK. I've had numerous older men tell me it's a fantasy of theirs to be with a black woman. I am attractive and curvy and BLACK. But i will never get used to hearing that from men. Is it really necessary for you to tell me you are interested in me because of the color of my skin?? That would be like me telling a guy I only want to screw him because he has blue eyes. How silly right?? There's more to a person than their physical features. And what's with the obsession with black women, are we supposed to be better in bed? Or freakier? Perhaps one of these days I'll know the answer. 


       I may be wrong for saying this, but I think the only time I would ever consider being with an older man would be if there was a considerable amount of money involved and never having to see him naked in the light. I like money. but then again who doesn't?  Love doesn't pay bills or keep me looking fabulous with a Fendi wallet in my purse.  I'm not saying money is everything but it is definitely worth something in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment