Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WOW

Ok so I've totally neglected my blog. I have had a lot more school work than i was expecting and I haven't figured out how to delegate my time. So my bad. But i do plan to get back on the bandwagon like yesterday.

So lets see since last we spoke my prospect pool for potential relationships has been rather stagnant. My life is kind of hectic. Lame I know. Most recently, like within the last week a young cutie hit me up. He's big into basketball. So lets call him Hoopster.He's cute and fun but he's younger than me. I've sworn off younger men, it never works out. but then again older guys haven't worked out either. He's only like a year younger than me, that's like being the same age right?? He seems pretty awesome. We've been texting like crazy.  I've definitely been enjoying the attention. Sometimes i think i like the attention more than anything. Maybe that's why i get bored in relationships. 

So Hoopster and I have been texting then out of the blue this other guy that i've talked to on and off for a couple of years messaged me. I'll call him MaMa's Boy. That's the one thing that stands out about him. We haven't talked in a while so my mind is blank. you know what they say, outta sight outta mind. I think he bowls and the only reason i can come to that conclusion is because his SN references bowling. Although now that i'm straining my brain trying to figure this guy out i just realized that I am friends with him on Facebook, I should go stalk him when im done.

1 comment:

  1. hahah i love this because since we talk everyday sometimes we dont get to our juicy relationship gossip

    ReplyDelete