Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Joys of Texting... Eh YOU SUCK!

So I have this thing about texting and i'm sure it's not just me but i'm the only one who says anything. WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE TO TEXT YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU EVER TEXT ME FIRST? I've noticed that with my all my male friends If I don't text them first then the likely hood of having a conversation is slim to none. It drives me crazy. It's like i want to talk to you and say hi and have a nonsense conversation about absolutely nothing but i don't want to come off as psycho-texter chick that's always blowing up your phone.  It'd just be nice to get a text every once and while from you saying hi and asking me about my day. Is that too much to ask for??  It's almost like a cruel joke trying to make oil and water live in perfect harmony. Men and women are so different and we drive eachother crazy but we can't live without one another( or at least most of us can't)  We communicate differently. we think differently. we feel differently. Makes you wonder if gay people have it easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment