Thursday, November 17, 2011

I had a 7th grade moment

So if you know me then you know that I could give two shits about a guy who stops talking to me. I never make a big fuss. In my world when one guy stops talking to me there's at least two other guys who I can start talking to. But for some reason this last guy that all of sudden stopped talking to me annoyed the shit out of me.  I mean after all I did drive an hour and a half  at 11 O'clock at night to see him and then after that I don't get any response at all? Am I not entitled to some sort of response? 

After spending the night with him I developed a sore throat and I had it for a few days I thought I would message him and make sure he was OK. I don't like to cause other people to get sick. That's not who I am, so i was genuinely concerned but he said nothing. My feelings were a little crushed. We talked for a long time leading up to that night and now i'm just cut off and not a second thought is being given about me like I was left overs tossed in the trash. I mean I don't know if maybe I seemed to give off the impression that I wanted to take his last or have his child or even start a relationship. I truthfully just wanted to make sure he was OK. I guess shame on me for giving a DAMN about someone other than myself. 

So anyways after like 3 weeks of no returned text messages in an adolescent fit I sent him a text message that read "I guess I'm not good enough for you to talk to me anymore...If you're dead that sucks but if you're alive YOU SUCK". Like I said that kind of behavior is not who I am so I'm really surprised that I did it. What's wrong with me? I've always prided myself on not being like those other psycho chicks out there who go crazy and I just sort of stooped to their level for a second. Hopefully that never happens againthough.  It made me realize that I care too easily and I should learn to keep a distance til I know it's in my best interest not to.  

people shouldn't text when they are angry, you might say some things you can't take back 

No comments:

Post a Comment