Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Slow your roll Mister

So last night I was watching a movie with my dad and my phone rings. It was a 904 area code and the number wasn't in my phone. I answered and said 'hello' twice then hung up because there was no response. They called again and I answered and said 'hello' twice. Still no response so i hung up. I really don't appreciate when people call my phone and don't say anything. So I returned my attention back to the movie and a few minutes later my phone goes off. This time it was a text from the mystery caller. I was like " who's this?" and  they said _ _ _ _ _ .... Yo cock sucker, that's a fucking common name, did you just expect me to know who you were right off hand. So of course I have no idea who i was talking to. I was trying get him to give me some clues. Didn't ring any bells till like 20 minutes after the fact. I'm pretty seasoned. If  a guy is texting you many moons later he only wants one thing. So the 'stop' sign is already up. He doesn't know that of course because guys are slow. I wasn't overly responsive last night and I didn't respond to him at all today either. While I was work he called but because i was working I obviously wasn't able to answer(not that i would have). Then strangely oddly enough he decides to send me a picture of his penis. WHAT IN THE HELL MADE HIM THINK THAT I WANTED TO SEE THAT???? I didn't even really remember him through regular conversation was he thinking that I would mysteriously recall him by the way his penis looked? Seriously... I just don't get it. I couldn't tell you what this guy looked or smelled like or talked like. The only thing I remember about him is while he was at my house he asked to use my shower. Uuumm I don't know about you, but that's not something that happens to me on a regular basis. I was hesitant because my bathroom wasn't the cleanest at that time, but my brothers shower was atrocious and I didn't want to give the guy nightmares.  I plan to just ignore this guy going forward. Hopefully he'll catch on and stop bothering me. I'm not Interested AT ALL. He didn't really leave much of an impression then and he's certainly not leaving a good impression now.  Plus I know he only wants sex and I'm not that girl anymore. Sorry Fellows.

I think I should honestly just leave well enough alone with all these guys popping up from my past. They looking for the old me and she's gone. Plus it never goes well anyways so i'd just be wasting my time. The only thing I want to waste my time doing is watching TV. 

so while I'm speaking of guys from my past. Previously I talked about the dilemma I had with my Ex. Well I tried to talk to him and wanted to have a conversation face to face however that didn't seem to work out. He doesn't respond to my texts in a timely manner and that frustrates the hell out of me. Anyways since we're facebook friends I decided to see his page and maybe try to understand why he'd basically ignored me. Turns out he has a girlfriend. You tell me you want me... and I try to get a chance to hang out with you and get a feel for who you are now versus how I remember you and you blow me off.... THANKS ASS HOLE!  I'm not overly upset because part of me thinks that nothing has changed and I was setting myself up for disaster to think any different. but still its the principle of the situation. ya know? whatever, that's my life, I should be used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment