Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I love my boobs

So I've been hitting up the gym religiously since June 1st and I've lost weight. So far I'm down 31 lbs. I was stuck at 30 for a little but I'm working to get the pounds dropping off again. Anyways I've noticed that a couple of my bras are fitting me differently and it seems as though my boobs might be shrinking a little. That makes me sad. I love my boobs. Ive had them for so long and they have always been rather big. I have no idea what it is like to have to have small boobs. I'm praying that when I'm done loosing weight that I don't loose all my boobs. I'm famous for my cleavage. I really wouldn't know what to do without it.   Judge me if you want but I just can't have little boobs. I would seriously go under the knife and get plastic surgery to get my boobs back. I don't want like Pam Anderson boobs but I do want to look proportionate. A D-cup would be nice. I wouldn't go any bigger than that.  I love my boobs!  call me crazy. Boobs are a very feminine feature on a woman's body and create nice lines and curves that keep your body looking womanly and not manly. Plus I may be black but I wasn't blessed with a Beyonce booty so I make up for it with my boobs. You need at least one and you can't have none. I don't care what people say, looks are important to a certain degree and a certain level symmetry and curves makes you appealing. Nobody wants to date a refrigerator box.  Just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment