Sunday, October 23, 2011

I drove 185.6 miles roundtrip for a sleepover

So I finally met the "the wrestler". We've been texting for quite some time and we've always talked about meeting but the timing is always off. He lives an hour and half  away so it's not just practical for me to jump in the car and go. Well this past Thursday I did just that. It was ten o'clock and he was like come  over. I was feeling ballsy so I showered and got in my car and drove. It wasn't a bad drive, but I-4 really sucks. The speed limit starts out at 70 then gradually works it way down to 50 then back up to 70 just before getting off at his exit. I was paranoid the whole way about speeding or being pulled over but at the same token I really wanted to get where I was going. So when I got there i was super nervous. I didn't really know how to act or what to say. He's cute and much better looking in person. He was very respectful and even though he was exhausted he tried his best to stay up and entertain me. I drank an energy drink on the way over so I was full of energy. He has two dogs and they were well behaved. I got to meet with them and pet them for a little then he put them away in the other room and i didn't hear a peep from them for the rest of the night. It was nice. As we know from a previous blog I'm not a fan of dogs that run crazy and bark and scratch at the door when you lock them away.

I'm still shocked at myself for driving that far just to hang out with a guy. And if you happen to be thinking it, the answer is NO, we didn't have sex. We kissed. It was ok. He's not a bad kisser. there's certainly potential, but i'm not looking to get ahead of myself. He has big strong hands and arms and it felt so good to be in his arms kissing him. He's a total beef cake. He does have an intelligent side but at first glance you would just think he was a total meat head. His body is amazing. In the morning when I saw him in just his underware my first thought was "Oh damn!! I spent the night with that, how'd I get so lucky" I mean I'd show you, but then you just might hate me. So I didn't sleep very much when I was there. We went to bed around 5 am and by 8:30 I was wide awake. He was sleeping though. he snores and sleeps like a rock so I didn't feel concerned at all about my snoring. I normally don't like spending the night with any guy because im embarrassed about my snoring. It's loud, no lie.  But I drove an hour and half I wasn't going to drive another hour and a half back home with out resting. 

So everything about the night was perfect. The only thing missing was the simple fact that he's not my boyfriend. I can't say if he's the one. But I had to keep a certain level of distance I didn't want to find myself in a situation where I fall for a guy who doesn't feel the same. We've never talked about what he wants or what I want. I've been afraid to ask. I dont want him to think I'm looking to get married tomorrow. I dunno I'm going to approach the topic lightly if I decide to. Our future conversations might tell me everything I need to do without ever having to ask what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment