Monday, September 5, 2011

Guys and pets

I love dogs and cats and I like guys who have dogs or cats. What I don't like is when your pet takes over your space. When I come over to chill I dont want to be covered in your dog's hair after sitting on your sofa. It's called a vacuum, get one and use it. I had a cat and she shedded a lot but if I knew I was going to be entertaining guests I'd have enough decency to vacuum before they came over. I know pet owners tend to spoil their animals and let them do whatever they want but just like children you need to teach them manners and put them in their place. You are the boss not them and most animals are trainable, so train them. PLEASE and THANK YOU.  I think most pet owners allow their pet to sleep in the bed with them which is fine sometimes, but you better make sure you clean your sheets. If I'm with a guy and I notice his sheets are covered in dog hair and junk and I'm less likely to return. HUGE TURN OFF. 


It's not just pet hair that bothers me, manners bother me too. I would really rather prefer your dog not jump all over me especially when he or she has long nails. OUCH! Thank god when I had my cat she didn't like people who weren't me, so I never had to worry about her being around or in the way. She was usually just off in a corner hiding. But I've been to many of guys houses who's pets were all up in my face the whole time. Which makes it a little hard to just chill and have nice conversation and such. Another reason to train your animal if you plan on entertaining guests of the opposite sex. JUST SAYING.  Oh and the moment things move to the bedroom I don't appreciate your dog outside the door scratching and whining and barking. You might be used to it, but I'm not and it's a serious mood killer because that's almost all I can think about.  I absolutely Love animals and I don't like to hear them in distress. I also don't appreciate your dog in the room either because that gets a little awkward sometimes too.  I mean maybe after awhile I can adjust and become overly acquainted with your dog, but until then I'd just rather spend time with just you and not your dog. Cats aren't really an issue. I've never run into issues with guys with cats.


Mmmmmmmm just sexiness......

No comments:

Post a Comment