Friday, September 9, 2011

Things guys say

So as I was typing out my last blog I was watching Russian Dolls. I have never watched the show before but there wasn't much else on. I had already  watched Jersey Shore and Dance moms( 1st time I watched that show too). So yeah.this guy says to his woman something to the effect that she looked amazing in a dress she had tried on but continued to say that she was like a beautiful new car with a scratch on the bumper because she had an unsightly varacose vein that was really hard to miss just above her calf. The moment I heard this I'm thinking to myself, WOW, that was rude! Who raised this guy? I can't believe someone would say that. UGH! No woman wants to hear that from her guy. He definately was not getting lad after that comment. But then again they were russian. Russians are on another level.

I was also watching one of my favorite shows, Millionaire Matchmaker. I love watching Patti, she cracks me up. So one of the Millionaires during the mixer was a total douche bag. On his mini date with this Asian girl, who was actually really cute, he seemed to think it was ok to ask her when she lost her virginity. I was like RUDE. Who's asks that? Especially after only just meeting them.... I just don't understand. Guys say some dumb shit. They have like no sensativity filter what so ever. How could anyone think that was a good question to ask.  I can't recall  ever having a guy be that utterly rude to me. But I don't put up with Shit from guys. So help that guy who ever thinks its ok to be rude to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment